STONEAGE WORLD, NETMARBLE’S PET COLLECTION MOBILE MMORPG OF PREHISTORIC PROPORTIONS, LAUNCHES GLOBALLY
Return to the Stone Age on the App Store and Google Play with Over 250 Collectible Pets, Strategic Turn-Based RPG Combat, and Visually Appealing Cartoon-Style Aesthetics
StoneAge World, the latest game from Netmarble’s internationally-known StoneAge IP, has officially launched across 172 countries worldwide for the App Store and Google Play. To celebrate, players can partake in primeval launch events designed to delight and empower as they kick-start their ancient adventure.
StoneAge World takes the concept of pet-collection and role-playing game (RPG) mechanics and seamlessly blends them together with a delightful and venturesome MMO experience set in a whimsically inspired take on prehistoric societies. Set in the land of Tectonika, players will embrace the role of “Trainer,” a powerful warrior who collects, tames, and trains pets to protect the land from enemies. With over 250 pets including dinosaurs, wooly mammoths, pigs, wolves and more, players will have their hands full defending Tectonika against unknown enemies from the up-and-coming Machine Civilization and exploring the unique quirks of prehistoric society.
“StoneAge World is a new blend of mobile game that combines with pet-centric collection which appeals to players of diverse generations, all with a visually pleasing aesthetic that differentiates itself from other mobile MMORPGs. We are thrilled to finally bring this game globally for mobile players around the world,” said Joon Sung Chang, Executive Producer of Netmarble.
At launch, the following events are available for player Trainers to take part in and grow stronger to defend against the Machine Civilization:
- Catch Operation Event (June 18 – July 2) – Players can collect stamps from daily missions, where rewards are obtained according to the accumulated number of stamps.
- Power Reward Event– Rewards will be earned when the player’s ‘Lineup Power’ level is reached as they strengthen Trainers and Pets.
- Level Reward Event– As players reach up from level 10 to 90, the greater rewards such as Stone, Shell, and Trainer’s Rope will be given to players.
- Moga Growth Event (June 18 – July 1) – Grow the Moga and players can get diverse growth related rewards
- 15-day Check-in Reward Event– When players log into StoneAge World, they will receive gifts each time they check in.
StoneAge World is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play, with supporting languages in English, Korean, Chinese (simplified / traditional), Japanese and Thai available for players. More information on StoneAge World can be found on the official website (https://stone.netmarble.com/en) and on the game’s official Facebook.