FIRST UPDATE TO A3: STILL ALIVE BRINGS NEW TERRITORY METIUM TO THE GAME’S DARK FANTASY WORLD
Update Also Includes New Guild Content, Additional Pet Availability and More
Following the successful worldwide launch of A3: STILL ALIVE, the all-new Dark Fantasy Open World Mobile RPG on the App Store® and Google Play™, Netmarble has announced the first update to the game is now available. Surpassing one million global downloads in its first week of release, A3: STILL ALIVE welcomes players to the new port city of Metium as part of its update.
Metium marks the opening of the game’s sixth territory, with the port city brining players a new story as well as a beach view. In addition to expanding the dark and dangerous world of A3: Still Alive, the first update includes:
- A maximum level increase, expanding the maximum level to 120 from 100.
- A new dungeon ‘Ivan’s Conquest’, and 120 level Legendary Equipment acquirable
- Addition of the “Shu” system, with the availability of pet Shu after level 20 giving the opportunity to acquire extra ability.
- Opening of the new guild content “Resource Battle,” letting players fight and gather more resources on the map to win in battle.
- 1:1 PVP content ‘Battle’ now available
- Events celebrating the first update, including a Metium 7 day check-in event and a Metium guide mission, allowing players to follow the guide and clear the mission for more rewards. 50 Accessory Summon Currency, Soul Linker Summon Currency, and ‘5 star Heroic Soullinker’ acquirable at most
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.