Netmarble Delivers More Robust Content to Blockbuster Mobile Action RPG. SEOUL, Korea (October 7, 2015) – MARVEL Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading Korean gaming company, Netmarble Games, has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Coinciding with the season three launch of the hit ABC Television show, players will now be able to recruit notable agents such as leader Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Bobbi Morse, Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif and a variety of other operatives on their teams. Non-stop action awaits as the world’s best agents are on-hand and ready to take action.
In addition to brand new characters, players can now delve further into the world of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with the inclusion of two brand new stages. Infiltrate Hydra’s Arctic Base and destroy all enemies in sight as the snowy obstacles may prove difficult. Opposite of the arctic environment, players can also explore a small settlement hidden in the mountains that serves as the sanctuary for the Inhumans that fans of the show may recall as the Afterlife.
“It is very rewarding to see players respond so positively to the new content we bring into our game,” said Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas, Netmarble Games. “We’re very excited to feature Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. within our new update for MARVEL Future Fight. With season three having just kicked off for the hit television show, it is a great time to have fans experience this exciting story in a new interactive way.”
“We’re excited that the first opportunity to integrate our TV content and mobile games is with Marvel Future Fight and “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD,” said Peter Phillips, EVP/GM, Interactive & Digital Distribution, Marvel Entertainment. “While TV is one of the primary ways in which Marvel delivers amazing stories to our fans, our popular mobile games give people an opportunity to keep the story going.”
Additional exciting new gameplay features in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. update include:
- New Characters: The beloved Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. team joins the battle as notable characters such as Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif, Melinda May, Gordon, Raina, Leo Fitz are introduced
- Expanded Storyline: The Future Fight saga continues with two new Chapters and 16 Stages co-written by the television show creative team with famed comic writer, Peter David
- New Stages and HYDRA’s Arctic Base: Serving as the base for terrorist-military organization, HYDRA, players must employ their best operatives to overtake HYDRA in this arctic environment
Afterlife – The sanctuary for Inhumans, located in a remote mountain community
- New Uniforms and Special gear: Comic book version uniforms give popular characters special abilities such as Quake, aka Daisy Johnson (Skye), Deathlok and Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird and custom gear can now be created for all characters
- New Monsters: Nine new monsters are added to the roster as players must battle it out against Inhumans and their minions
- Introduction of Alliance PvE Battle Mode: A brand new storyline and mode in which players who form teams and earn the highest score will be rewarded with crystals for in-game item purchases
- Increased Level Caps/Upgraded Character Balancing: Hero levels caps have been expanded to level 60, Player account level expanded to level 60, additionally three characters have been upgraded to 6 star skill sets – Captain Marvel, Destroyer and Luke Cage
- Limited-time Comic Book Cover: A brand new exclusive limited-time comic book cover set
Famed Marvel Comics writer Peter David took part in the creation of MARVEL Future Fight, which features over 62 playable characters including Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Daredevil and heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy and Secret Wars. Players can build their own team of heroes to face off against villains such as Doctor Octopus or Ultron, all while enjoying gorgeous graphics and innovative controls. MARVEL Future Fight also features co-op for added support and action packed entertainment.
MARVEL Future Fight has launched in 148 countries and has hit the Top 10 charts in 118 countries including Korea, Taiwan, the United States and the UK, while registering 20 million downloads in its first 2 months. MARVEL Future Fight has held its place at the top of both the App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store worldwide charts, landing overall at #6 for May 2015*. MARVEL Future Fight dominated the iPhone® games ranks, reaching #1 in daily downloads in over 40 countries including the United States, South Korea, and France.
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play.