MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT HONORS ITS SIXTH ANNIVERSARY WITH CELEBRATORY EVENTS, PLAYER REWARDS, AND MORE!
Netmarble is proud to announce that MARVEL Future Fight, its popular mobile game made in collaboration with Marvel Entertainment, is celebrating the six-year anniversary of the game’s launch in 2015. Today’s update brings a substantial variety of in-game events, player rewards, and other content for player Agents to enjoy!
To start, Netmarble is launching a check-in event that allows players to earn rewards by just logging into MARVEL Future Fight. The 6TH Anniversary Check-in runs from April 30 through May 9 and offers a main reward of 1x Selector: Tier-3 Character and a 6th Anniversary Special Icon.
There will also be two 6th Anniversary Celebration quests from players which can collect various rewards by completing in-game quests. The first quest runs from April 30 – May 10, with the main rewards including Mega Uniform Upgrade Ticket: Mythic, 1x C.T.P. Draw Ticket, 1xTier-2 Mega Advanced Ticket and more.
Players can now dispatch their roster of characters to protect individual regions, where rewards are earned based on the growth score of dispatched Super Heroes. Players can send out more characters by opening up Dispatch Slots earned from clearing high-level stages.
Other features of the MARVEL Future Fight update include:
- Mephisto is now available to collect and starts out at Tier-3
- New Uniforms for Iron Man (Superior Iron Man), Mister Fantastic (The Maker), and Professor X (Classic) are available to collect
- Main UI will be renewed to celebrate the 6th Anniversary
- Story: Campaign missions will be deleted and Custom Normal Stages will open as soon as the original Campaign stage is cleared
- The ‘Realize Potential’ function has been unlocked for Mephisto, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Baron Mordo, Kaecilius, Santana, Hellstorm, and Clea
- The ‘Awaken Potential’ function has been unlocked for Invisible Woman, Human Torch and The Thing, along with their new Awaken Skills
- Tier-1 characters can now be grown with fewer materials than before
For more information, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.