Seoul, Korea (June 8, 2017) – The fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, Netmarble Games Corp., released a new update for its hit action role-playing game MARVEL Future Fight welcoming six of the most popular mutant heroes known as The X-Men — Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Beast, and Wolverine – and also their infamous enemy Magneto, the Master of Magnetism. Taking on the role of Wolverine, players will fight their way through a new Epic Quest, becoming increasingly powerful until the last quest is completed, at which point they unlock Cyclops, Storm, Beast, and Rogue. This update also introduces new growth materials, such as X-genes, M’kraan Shards, M’kraan Crystals, and Phoenix Feathers that will help these mutant characters grow stronger.
“The X-Men are historically some of the most beloved characters in the Marvel universe,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global officer at Netmarble Games. “This update gives fans a rare opportunity to play as Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and other favorites as they demonstrate mutant abilities and carry out epic quests in the new storylines.”
“As life-long fans of the X-Men, all of us at Marvel Games are thrilled to bring the mighty mutants to Marvel Future Fight,” said Bill Rosemann, executive creative director of Marvel Games. “And what better way to introduce them than with a hand-selected group of their most popular members! From Wolverine’s razor-sharp claws to Storm’s searing bolts of lighting, Marvel Future Fight players will experience the X-Men in all their excitement!”
In addition to the X-Men, two new uniforms are also being added for other characters in MARVEL Future Fight: A royal suit uniform for the Inhuman known as Crystal and a special unmasked uniform for the fan-favorite Gwenpool.
This update also brings improvements to the Daily Missions format to include chapters instead of stages, allowing players to select from the various chapters to play for certain rewards in order to obtain materials needed. There is also a new system in place called the Contents Status Board that will allow players to check on the status at the main lobby for all the contents that have daily limits at once.
The full list of characters joining MARVEL Future Fight today includes:
- Cyclops – The leader of the X-Men, who can shoot powerful energy from his eyes.
- Jean Grey – A founding member of the X-Men with great telepathic powers who can also transform into the cosmic being known as the Phoenix.
- Wolverine – One of the most famous X-Men, who has an advanced healing factor, adamantium-laced skeleton and retractable claws.
- Storm – One of the most powerful, noble and respected members of the X-Men, who can control nature itself.
- Beast –While he may look like a bouncing blue monster, Hank McCoy possesses a brilliant mind and a love of science.
- Rogue – Evolving from an enemy of the X-Men to one of their most valued members, Rogue can fly, is super strong, and can absorb the powers of anyone she touches.
- Magneto – While Magneto – who has the ability to control magnetic fields — fights for the survival of all mutants, his misguided actions have made him the most feared foe and #1 archenemy of the X-Men.
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.