GET READY TO FIGHT ON-THE-GO WITH THE GLOBAL LAUNCH OF NETMARBLE’S THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR
Relive the Legacy of SNK’s THE KING OF FIGHTERS through Intense Fighting Action and Beat-em-up Gameplay with Every Iconic Fighter from KOF’94 to KOFXIV
Step into the arena with Netmarble as the company, in collaboration with SNK, has announced that its long-awaited and latest mobile action role-playing game (RPG) THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is now available for download on Google Play and the App Store. Based on the famous fighting game series THE KING OF FIGHTERS (KOF), players will collect and train their favorite fighters from across the entirety of the franchise from KOF’94 to KOFXIV, and experience the rich history of KOF on mobile platforms.
At launch, players can join in the fast-paced fighting and beat-em-up action by battling through enemy waves, larger-than-life bosses, and rival teams across many game modes, including Story Mode, Time Attack Mode, Player vs. Player (PvP), and a real-time Tournament Mode. The intense action is paired with cutting-edge graphics, bold colors, lightning-fast actions, and over 130 collectible fighters to collect & upgrade at launch, with more characters to be added over time. THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR delivers a wealth of content and nostalgia, providing hours of fun for franchise fans and gamers who are new to KOF.
“High-quality presentation, intense fighting gameplay, and stand-out characters are some of many reasons why THE KING OF FIGHTERS is popular with players. As KOF fans ourselves, we truly enjoyed working closely with SNK in creating THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR, and the we are eager to see how this games evolves with KOF over time.” said Shin Hwa Cho, Executive Producer of Netmarble.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR lets players become the hero of the KOF series as they take on the role of an amnesiac person who is saved by a spirited woman named Noah, who then needs rescued herself. After discovering the power to fight as any KOF fighter with their signature moves at their onger, and re-experience KOF’s fast-paced fighting history.
disposal, players enter the King of Fighters tournaments to uncover their memory, become even str
Players can also look forward to the following after launch:
- Pre-Registration Awards – For reaching one million pre-registrations, players can look forward to special rewards, including:
- 1x 5★ Fighter Selector
- 500 Rubies
- 1x Baseball Yuri Character
- 1x Baseball Yuri Battle Card
- 10x Plus Capsule Boxes and 10 Rare EXP Capsules
- 1x Kusanagi Kyo Battle Cards for Google Play users, or 1x Yagami Iori Battle Card for App Store
- Launch Events – Additional events for players to experience include:
- [Orochi Iori] / [Orochi Leona] Special Gacha Event – Players will have 28 days to acquire some of KOF’s most popular characters in celebration of the launch.
- Special Roulette Event – Players will earn free roulette tickets during gameplay, which can be used to acquire various Character Growth Materials.
- Special Login Bonus – By logging in for seven days, players can earn rewards, such as a Fighter / Battle Card Gacha Ticket, 400 Rubies, and Growth Materials.
- Festival Events – After completing special missions, including the ‘Welcome Super Mission’ and the ‘Elements Festival’, players will earn popular fighters to add to their roster of KOF characters.
“Netmarble is a fantastic partner to work with as their expertise on developing thrilling mobile games, and their reverence for THE KING OF FIGHTERS franchise, resulted in a truly unique and fun way to experience KOF,” said Yasuyuki Oda, Game division studio producer at SNK. “KOF and fighting game fans can look forward to taking their favorite characters on-the-go while new players can learn more about what makes KOF special with THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR.”
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in over 175 countries, and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.
Prior to its global launch, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR was the #1 downloaded title in Korea and Japan. It was #2 in revenue generated on Google Play in Korea, #1 in revenue generated on the App Store in Korea, and #7 in revenue earned in Japan across both platforms. The game currently has 100 million fighters collected, with 14 million cumulative players for Korea and Japan alone.
For more information, please visit THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR’s website. Also, please follow THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and forum on Netmarble.com