Netmarble Corp. has added three all-new characters as part of a hotly anticipated update to its Super Hero mobile game, MARVEL Future Fight. Starting today, players will have the opportunity to earn fan favorites from the X-Men comics – Nightcrawler, Sentinel, and Gambit.
In addition to the highly anticipated X-Men characters joining MARVEL Future Fight, several new improvements are now live, including new costumes for existing characters (Angel, Emma Frost, X-23, and Magneto) and several characters (Magneto, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Sentinel, Angel, Emma Frost, X-23) now capable of realizing their potential. Players can also look forward to an all-new real-time Giant Boss Raid against the giant Sentinel menace, Master Mold.
Additional updates to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Character types can be upgraded to maximum type affinity with the new growth system.
- Multiple defeated characters in the Conquest can be selected and revived at once
- Auto Repeat can be turned on during a stage
- Tier-3 Advancement animation can be viewed again
- Sender of the alliance support will be displayed
- World Boss Invasion Co-op Quest rebalanced
MARVEL Future Fight recently celebrated its third anniversary, hosting special in-game events for its audience of more than 86 million players around the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.